Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Celebrity Pug Owners....

Just Because I love da pugs.....

Jessica Alba has two pugs, Sid and Nancy.


Kelly Osbourne with her pug, Prudence. I need a hoodie like that for Leroy...


Tori Spelling with her pug, Mimi La Rue, and her family. I love her. R.I.P Mimi La Rue :-(


George Clooney's sexy ass has a pug...
















Paula Abdul is crazy, but has a cute pug, Puggy Sue.













Valentino has SIX pugs.


































Ted Danson has a pug.



Nick Carter (LOL) from Backstreet Boys has two pugs.


Denise Richards has a pug, who is famous for his appearance on The Dog Whisperer.


Eva Longoria is now the new mom of a precious black puppy.


Brooke Mueller (Charlie Sheen's fiancee) has two pugs..... after seeing this carrier NO ONE has a right to make fun of my dog sling :-p


Gerard Butler has a pug, Lolita.


Debra Messing with her pug on Rodeo Drive. How happy does her pug look! But then again I would be that happy shopping on Rodeo Drive too. :-p


Hope y'all enjoyed the celeb pugs.... BTW I totally stole this from another site. If I remember where I got this I will post it as a footnote :-p

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that dog carrier is a bit extra. That dog with the serious underbite is very cute.

    ReplyDelete