Monday, September 20, 2010

This week in pictures: Sept 10 to 16 2010 (week 2/26)

Summer is slowly winding down, but that doesn't stop the shenanigans.... Week number 2, 7 pictures taken, but 1 is stuck in my cell phone... I need to figure out how to upload pictures from my phone without internet. It would make this goal much easier.... but anyway...

Friday September 10: Folake and I celebrating Fashion Night Out. Great night! Quintessential NYC event. Celebrities, and regular people happily co-mingling over free booze and shrimp cocktail.
Saturday September 11th: Sneaking a photo on a beautiful stoop in Brooklyn. Chichi, Leroy and I came across this beautiful stoop while strolling through Prospect Heights and "broke in" in order to take this picture.... ok breaking in is an over-statement as the stoop wasn't locked, but we still felt very rebellious!

Sunday September 12th: Day one of my No Dishes Left in the Sink Overnight goal. As of today (September 20) I've only missed one day! Yay!

Monday September 13th: Made 2 more new recipes today... Took pictures of them. I'll save those for another post.

Tuesday September 14th: Went to a fundraiser for the C.O.R.N.E.R project with my co-workers. After the fundraiser we stopped by Crif Dogs for a hot dog... they have a secret bar in the back. You have to go in this random phone booth and dial the phone to get in. Here is my co-worker Jennifer ringing the bell.

Wednesday September 15th: CRAZY storm in NYC. This is what it looked like from my office at work.

Thursday September 16th: Took a picture of a fallen tree.... the aftermath of our big storm. I took the picture with my phone.... and I can't figure out how to upload it... sigh...

So that was this week... good friends, crazy weather and a clean sink. Loves it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment