Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This week in pictures: Sept 3 to 9, 2010 (week 1/26)

Alright folks... I'm embarking on my 6 month, photo-a-day marathon goal.... pray for me... here's week 1! :-)

Pictures Week 1- September 3rd to September 9th, 2010
Friday September 3rd: Stop and smell the roses. This picture makes me chuckle

Saturday September 4th: No wedding is completely without a bat wielding bride pummeling a pinata

Sunday September 5th: Biking from San Fran to Saulsilito.... congrats to Anthony for getting me on a bike for a long, sometimes difficult, but beautiful bike ride down (up?) the coast.

Monday September 6th: Beach memories... the requisite foot picture.. LOL I take this photo on every single beach. So cheesy!

Tuesday September 7th: Back to New York... picked up the creature and within 15 minutes this is what he had done to his bed and my apartment...

Wednesday September 8th: Photoshoot for my fabulous veggie ratatouille (full post to come!)

Thursday: No pics :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment