Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog Roundup 4/2/2009

Despite the fact that I'm still sitting here reeling in disbelief that I am SUCH an idiot.... (read previous post).... I am still committed to bringing you your "daily" gems from the blogiverse... Thankfully it's been a calm last few days on the fashion sites... my bank account just can't handle anymore "Spotlight Store of the day" posts... So today's posts are for the foodies... Enjoy








Food:

Self-Saucing pudding at thekitchn. I think my boss is psychic... Every time she brings up some odd culinary topic, it shows up in a blog the next day.... Maybe she's writing these blogs...? It's very odd. Anywhoo a few days ago we were talking about Self-Saucing pudding. I guess it's a goo that when cooked is like a pudding on the bottom with a nice crust on the top... kind of like a lava cake. Thekitchn posted a recipe for a "Hot Toddy Pudding Cake" that sounded awesome... butter, sugar and scotch... I think I'll try it this weekend.






Thekitchn also posted about these toaster bags that will allow you to make grilled cheese in your toaster oven! I think that's awesome.... they took a poll on the blog... most people did not agree with me. Judge for yourself- "Toast-it Bags"

And lastly, just in time for Easter, thekitchn posted a link to a Chicago Tribune slideshow describing how Marshmallow Peeps are made.... What?!? Dont' act like you're not curious! :-p

That's it for now... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment