Friday, September 4, 2009

Thursday's Things.... Fall Wardrobe

The temperature is quickly dropping here in NYC which means winter, with its hot sweaters and itchy tights, are around the corner. :-( Thankfully we still have a few months of fall to mentally prepare ourselves for winter. Actually fall is one of my favorite seasons.... the beauty of the trees almost makes up for the falling temperatures and inability to wear sun dresses.

Anywhoo... one of the things that's most difficult about the "in-between" seasons (spring and fall) is what to wear. Every year I say I'm going to try and improve my fall wardrobe... and every year I look around, lust after beautiful, expensive pieces and dont' buy a thing. Looks like it's going to be another season of the same. See below for my fall wardrobe wishlist.

Blurred Blossoms Top
I'm really in love with watercolor type prints these days. This shirt would be SO great with a pair of wide leg jeans and a long or cropped cardigan.... or maybe slightly bloused with a skinny belt. It's a measly $58... compared to what's below that seems almost afforadable!


Curled Zinnia Dress
I never wear dresses in the fall... because I HATE wearing tights, but this dress might change my mind. I love the colors and I think it would really brighten my mood on a dreary fall day.... too bad it's $360


Climbing Vines Blouse:
Love this too! Beautiful, uplifting color. Would look great with some skinny jeans and heels.



Fosteriana Cardigan
I'm in love with printed cardigans these days (although I don't own any) and this is a great one! You can't see it too well but the pattern is a string of tulips. So cute for a measly $178!


And on the other end of the expensiveness spectrum.....

Floral Cardigan
A cute floral cardigan by Forever 21...


Floral Sweater Top
And another cute sweater top (at least I think it's cute, LOL) by Forever 21.

Please let me know if anyone would like to buy any of these for me, and I'll be happy to forward my mailing address :-)

Till next week....

N


No comments:

Post a Comment