Friday, March 13, 2009

DIY Hair- Kinky Twists!

So this weekend I'm going to attempt to twist my own hair with extensions... There are a TON of girls on nappturality who have done this, and there are like 5 million youtube videos demonstrating the technique, and I've been 2-strand twisting my hair for years so I'm going to give it a shot. I actually tried doing kinky twists YEARS ago... the summer after I graduated college... I think only a few of you (or just Steph) were around to experience those kinky twists....

They were a hot mess....

They looked kind of like this picture. --------- >




But e'rbody was quick to tell me how cute they were... even you Steph, even though you came clean once I took them out. So I am going to give them a shot again this weekend. I'm going to keep them kind of short... This kind of what I"m hoping they'll look like -

I'll let you know how they turn out! :-)

N

No comments:

Post a Comment